Sunday 16 September 2007

Camera and wallet back

I feel great. I have been working hard and getting out a fair bit. Weekends go so fast but I fit as much in as I can. Stangely I got my video camera and wallet back. Not together. The wallet was left in the mailbox. License and cashcard there but the cash gone. At least I got something. But I don't know who really took it. I think I know but I can't prove it.

Video camera was left on our driveway. Tape gone and memory battery gone. But we got a new one and charged it up and it works. So new tape in and even though it is scratched at least it works.I know who took it, but they denied it. Then they said they did take it but bought it back a few days after. But it didn't show up here until three weeks later. Strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.