Tuesday 28 August 2007

Thought I would try to upload a video

I was just mucking around and saw that you can upload videos. So I thought I would give it a try. I have not got any recent ones because the video camera I got for my birthday last month got stolen and I only had it for two weeks. I wish the people who stole it would give it back.

This is a video of me fishing back in the beginning of the year. We were having fun catching sharks.


I have been eating heaps. Also going to work everyday since I got back from Brisbane. I went to a 4WD day on the weekend. Missed my video camera, could have showed here what we watched. It was Exteme Competition.

2 comments:

pamponders.com said...

Hi Trev, great to see you enjoying yourself, wish I could join you!!!
When you mentioned 'retiring' on Dorky's I imagined that you were in my age group.Sorry to read of your illness, but you seem to have a pretty positive outlook on life. If ever you have nothing better to do drop me a note at pam@pamponders.com.

pp said...

Excited !!!
I love fishing too..
Si ya