Friday 13 April 2007

Where is my surgery


Here it is Thursday. I should have had my surgery yesterday. I was at the hospital checking in by 6:30 am. Up to a waiting room on level 4 by 7 am. Shortly after I was taken to an office, which was prepared as a pre surgery room, due to them putting me into isolation, yet again. Seems that I haven’t been cleared from the CRAB… some in hospital bug. So they keep me away from other patients.. LOL It is OK by me as this way I always get my own room. I don’t have any old people put up with. But after waiting all day they cancelled surgery. So I am in Wattlebrae Ward in Royal Brisbane Hospital waiting for surgery today, maybe. Not holding my breath though. Seems they have more important things to do than me. I just want to get on with my life and get this thing fixed.

Other than that I am OK. I have a small infection in my toe which I am treating with cream. Hopefully this will heal. I have my computer set up here and am on the internet. I use my webcam when I am talking to people that I know. At lease I have something to waste time on. LOL. I bought my xbox down but in hospital I can’t use it with the TV’s so I guess my laptop will have to do and my mobile phone of course. I probably am not supposed to use it. But I do.

I am getting rather frustrated.


No comments: