Saturday 30 September 2006

Well I got through that week

I have mostly been fine. Very snappy though. Sick of taking tablets. They are starting to make me sick again. What good things happened this week might be better. A bit boring last weekend, I don't see my friends anymore, I don't think they want me around as I am too much of a problem. They are all too busy to see me. Can't blame them. But I did go out in a boat fishing with my dad. Didn't even get a bite.

My bag is driving me nutz. I wish I were normal like everyone else. I have been spending time on my computer with some online games. Drifiting. I am tired though. New medication starts on Monday. More tablets. I wonder if they will make me sick to.

I got a digital camera last weekend. It is not mine but I have full access to it, so I will be trying to work out now, when I get out of the house, what to take photos of. Maybe start a photo blog. Yeah, who would ever look at it anyway. It is Friday, guess what I am doing on the weekend. NOTHING

No comments: