Monday 9 October 2006

Another week blown to the weeds

I just read last weeks post. I was cranky when I wrote that. Actually I ended up having a half decent weekend. I went to the beach on Sunday with my family and some friends, where I was able to drive my car once we got on the beach. I love the ocean and the beach. But the sun really burns me, so I don't stay out too long in it. This was the first time I have driven on the beach. It was fun. I wish I had my drivers licence. After Christmas I will be old enough to get a learners, so I can't wait. I spend hours cleaning my car when I got home.

Last week went really fast. I have had no bad things with the new medication that I started last Monday. Only slight headaches by Friday, but it was probably just because I stayed up too late. Last night I had a couple of mates come out and stay over. We sat around a big fire and mainly chatted. We snuck in a couple of drinks. Mum and Dad went out to dinner.

But today is Bathurst. I love the car racing, and have spent most of the day watching it on TV. I go for the Fords. I am writing this as mum reminded me I hadn't updated since last week. The pace car is out and has got boring so I decided I would do this while I am waiting.

Next Sunday we are back to Brisbane. More tests and consultants appointments. I feel OK at the moment. But I still get a bit breathless, like last night when I was chopping firewood. I could not do much. But, I suppose you get that.

Racing started again. GO THE FORDS (Craig Lownes)

No comments: