Wednesday 31 October 2007

Not a good month

Well I had a shocker of a month. Things aren't going the best due to many things that have gone wrong. Health is OK no problems, but everything seems to be getting on top of me.

I haven't been to work for a couple of weeks. Seems whatever I do I stuff up. I don't know what I am going to do. I am broke now and probably don't have a job. Who will ever employ someone like me. I have done some minor things that have blown out to be something big, I am falling further but who cares.

One good thing is I have a new girlfriend. Been seeing here a couple of months now. I enjoy spending time with her and doing stuff.

Next month I am off to Brisbane again for my check ups and also that test with the camera down my throat to my small bowel to see why I have lost so much weight. I am a bit concerned about that test, but it will show if anything is wrong but if there is there in nothing I can do about it. Just something else to worry me.

I just wish it was all over. Next month is not going to be any better I can feel it already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trev,

I found your blog because a friend of yours does some charitable things for Ronald McDonald house. I will further read about you, and pray that things improve for you. Your friend calls you a true Aussie fighter. Keep up that fight. I'm hoping to hear better and better news. My thoughts will be with you, and I wish the best of luck to you. You seem like a fantastic young man.
-McPeeWee68-

Anonymous said...

Hello, I found your blog because my mother's best friend's son has Wegener's Granulomatosis. I was writing because my first husband was terminally ill with Kidney disease and had a hard time working also. I don't know what kind of government programs they have in Australia, but you should look into it. He was able to work part time and received money from the government to help with our rent and bills as well as pay for all his medical bills once he was too old to be on his mother's insurance. Just a thought... I know it must be hard to feel ill all the time and have to live with pain and sickness, but just think about how lucky you are to have loved ones who care about you. My husband's family was not very supportive, especially when I came into the picture. You could also start a support group for people battling disease, even if it is only an online forum, it would give you people to connect with emotionally. The best advice I can give you is to try to stay optimistic, even if it seems impossible some times. Hope is never a regret.
Hope you are feeling better.

Anna Paradis (Boise, Idaho)

Oh, One more thing. I am an artist and I try to use my art to communicate my ideas to others. There are all kinds of art forms- music, writing, dance, photography, etc. Think about an outlet that would give you a chance to share what you are going through in a positive and outgoing way. It always helps me.