Tuesday 21 August 2007

Back in Brisbane again.

A month has gone so fast. I haven't been home much and when I have I have been sleeping. So now that I am sitting around at RMH between appointments I will update my blog.

What have I been doing? Driving, 4WDing. I got a permit for a beach near where I live. So most weekends I am there camping. I bought new tyres for my car. Now I am broke. I also haven't been to work much. I don't know why. I just can't see any future at the moment. Everything I do never turns out. I have had my video camera stolen, I got it for my birthday. Only had it two weeks and someone took it. I lost my wallet with $50 in it that wasn't my money, but given to me to pick up a car part the next day. It also had my drivers license and bank card in it. So I had to cancel the card and get a new replacement license. That cost me $26. Seems everything I do these days goes wrong. I am just fed up with everything. I feel like punching something. I just loose it in a snap.

I am back in Brisbane for a bone scan and my consultants visit. I was weighed this morning for the bone scan, I have lost 7 kg in a month. My consultants this afternoon I don't think are going to like that. I now weigh 56kg. But I also have a flu, so this might be the problem. But I can't eat much. I feel really hungry, start eating but after a couple of mouthfulls, I feel full. If I eat more I feel sick.

Nearly time to go so I will post later.

No comments: