Monday 23 July 2007

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I got my Mum to post this:

I got my Drivers Licence. Past the test, but I was nervous. I don't know why I was so nervous but I knew I could drive as I have been driving everywhere for 6 months now. I am just so pumped!

I am free now! Just got to keep the fuel up to my car now. The reason I couldn't post this is that I had to go to work. Yep, got to earn some money so I can have some fun.

You know this is the first test I have ever passed at the first attempt. I am just so rapped.

2 comments:

Dorky said...

I have been checking all morning as you said the other day you would post. I had everything crossed for you.

Congratulations Trev. I knew you could do it!! I guess I won't be seeing much of you for awhile now that you can get around.

See what you can do when you really want something so bad.

Your mate
Dorky

Anonymous said...

hello trev, first,congratulations on your driving licence. i've read your blog, i also have wg. it was diagnosed almost the same time as with you. i'm a bit older than you, but i'm doing fine.keep on writing, alice