Wednesday 18 July 2007

It's my birthday!!!! Finally 17 years old

Here it is my birthday. I am now 17 years old.

What did I do for my birthday? I had to be different. I spent the day as an outpatient in Royal Brisbane Hospital Xray Imaging Department being prepared, having an angiogram and then in recovery. I guess not many people have that hey! But I was allowed to return to Ronald McDonald House where I am right now. Good news though. The results of the angiogram, nothing wrong, everything looks great, so the nero consultant said. He did say he wants a MRI next year. "Next year" that sounds promising. I am happy with the results.

Yesterday I also saw the Thorasic registrar, (as my main consultant has left RBH and has gone to another hospital, I will miss her. I would have liked to thanked her) ancas are both negative, which is good. I have also had my steroids reduced again, now 10mg. I am also no longer on Asathyapran (immune suppressant) Great, less tablets. But then to my Renal appointment. Protein still not getting any better. Added a new medication plus keeping prindaprill, I am on 10mg morning and 10mg night. Mum knows what it is but she has already gone to bed.

Sleep in day tomorrow. Go home Friday and have a learner lesson to help me prepare for my driving license test on Monday. Plus the weekend to practise. I am starting to get nervous now.


Maybe when I get home Friday I will get a present for my birthday!! So far nothing. Oh well!

No comments: