Saturday 23 June 2007

Out of hospital

About lunch time yesterday I was let out of hospital. But we can't get a flight home until later this afternoon. So I am wasting time sitting around here at Ronald McDonald House organizing the rest of my weekend when I get home. I will only have one day of the weekend left, then back to work.

I have been having slight headaches, but I really think it is dehydration due to not being able to drink water when I was nil by mouth for two days in hospital. Yesterday when the surgeon came to see me he said he had requested the radiologist to contact me within two weeks to have the angiogram done. I have no idea what he means by that, if I have to come back to Brisbane to have it done or have it at home. Also he gave me an appointment card to see him here on 18th July. That is my 17th birthday, and there is no way I want to be down here. I just get so frustrated. I also am going for my drivers license on 23rd July. You have to book 6 weeks in advance, so I definately want to be here for that. After I get it I don't care if I have to come back then. All I want is my drivers license.

Today I want to get home then go out with my friends.

1 comment:

Sup said...

Sorry to hear about your hospital stays, hopefully you're alright and things get better and stay better.