Wednesday 27 June 2007

Back to being normal for awhile

I enjoyed the rest of my weekend after getting home late on Saturday. The rainy weather had made all the flights late. On Sunday I didn't do much, just helped my Dad and brother a bit getting organized for his 18th birthday party next Saturday. I am looking forward to it, going to be cold though. I hope it fines up as it has been raining here on and off for days.

I went back to work on Monday. Been working overtime as it is really busy at the moment. I need the money as well. Counting down until I go for my drivers licence. Three weeks and 5 days to go. I can't wait. I need to do some more practice on reverse parking, but I think everything else is OK. I have also decided that I will use my own car for the test as it is mostly all I have been driving for the last 5 months.

No comments: