Friday 8 June 2007

I am still here !

I know, it has been awhile since I posted. My life has been so busy. After returning from my operation I stayed home for a week before I was able to return to work. No work, no money. Gets boring at home as well.

I returned to Brisbane for the usual consultants visits. I was unable to see the surgeon due to a last minute cancellation of my appointment, so I wasted a day. There was nothing Mum and I could do about it so we got on a bus and went to the city. Queen Street Brisbane. Heaps of people but nothing too much that interests me. I noticed there are a lot of EMO types there. I can never work out why these people look at life so differently. Why would you want to shorten what you have left. Waste of time in my eyes.

Saw my two consultants on the Tuesday. They seemed quite happy how things were going. No major problems.

Kidneys down to 81% and still putting out too much Protein. Dosage of medication increased yet again.

The rest. I still have a toe infection. Did more blood tests, but all other test results seem good.

Medication changes: Reduction of Azathioprine from 50mg to 25mg (Was on 100mg a few months back)

Reduction of Prednisolone: now on only 15mg

Returned home and back to living. My next Brisbane visit is for three appointments 18th and 19th June.

Generally I am feeling OK.

Looking forward to next month to hopefully get my drivers licence. Also my birthday next month as well.

No comments: