Thursday 31 October 2013

2013 Update Wedding bells and Kidneys

Hi everyone i have alot to tell you all so much has happened i don't know where to start ..
 I recently got married to the love of my life Louisa it was a picture perfect day at Tannum Sands lookout we had quite a few people came. We brought our own home and moved in then 8 days later i receive a late night phone call telling me that i have a kidney waiting for me in Brisbane and i should catch the next flight down . Its been a long wait and a hard struggle but finally here i am sitting in the PA hospital with a kidney that has given me a new lease of life. Hopefully with a new kidney I will be able to go away on holidays for more than two days, go swimming, and go back to work full time but mainly be a lot healthier . To the family that have given me this opportunity i will be eternally grateful. Now we've just go to make sure that it doesn't reject ..so i have to take my tablets all the time!! Hopefully we can keep the Wegners at bay!! .to be continued

No comments: