Wednesday 30 November 2011

Working Fistular

Any whoo i had a Fistular created in my left arm this was the 5th attempt!!! and yes they got it right this time.. 58 staples and a 30 cm scar .. iv been useing it for dialysis for a while now and have had no such probloms also i got my permacath taken out its been in my chest for a good 15 months or so .. so i can go swimming and skydiveing


speaking of skydiveing
i did the big 14000ft jump in Hervey Bay NOV/20th
did it with some friends heres the link to my jump got the whole thing on video enjoy haha Trev's Skydive.


To Be Continued for now sleep :)

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hi Trevor my name is Steve I am 48 going on 18, dont act my age most of the time I must admit but the heart is in the right place, I was just about to go to bed and come across your blog, been looking for an aussie to talk to about this shitty disease, I have not got it as bad as you mate, your an insperation to me what you have indured, I have only just been diagnosed recently with wegners and got out of the rbh on the 20th December 2011, I was in ward 9b renal, Dont know if you will get this tonight or in the morning, but I have an appointment at the rbh tomorrow at 9.30 then an eye appointment after that at the hospital, so if you feel like a visitor from downtown Brisbane Australia, give me your floor and bed number and I will come and introduce myself, otherwise I will keep in contact on the net with you if you like, my email is sra1963@dodo.com.au. Got to try and get some sleep big day tomorrow, hard to sleep in that bloody hospital isnt it, there food makes up for it though (Bullshit)
All the best Trevor
Cheers
Steve

Anonymous said...

I was diagnosed with Wegners 4 years ago. Have been in an out of hospital ever since. Have not had it as bad a you so you are truly an inspiration to me.