Tuesday 17 August 2010

The weakest link! kidneys

Well its been a long time since i have posted anything on here as i am currently in RBWH i have found time to wright any ways to get to the point things in my life were all looking up i have managed to get my drivers license back and also get a full time job spray painting and brought myself a ute . also moving into a house in town soon im now single tho .. humm its ok i guess haven't been single for a long time but yeah any ways i just had my 20th birthday just a casual bbq with close friends and i also started to play rugby league for the calliope roosters they dident think i shud play because of my medical conditions but i got a clearance from my doc and i have played 2 games now the season is over and i will be signing up next year . but yet again wegners beats me down . on the 8/08/2010 i get the RFDS from Gladstone hospital to Brisbane and they admit me .. this time its my kidneys i was a little bit bloated i put on a fair bit of weight according to the blood-tests my kidneys are barely working and they put me on dialysis.

No comments: