Saturday 17 May 2008

Still here

It’s been ages since I last posted here. But things are looking up sort of. Now what have I been up to. What have I been up to? Not much. I have moved into town in a unit. Saves petrol LOL I spend most days playing xbox and watching dvds. Not really exciting.

Health wise. Could be better. I went to Brisbane last month for checkups and seems that my lungs are not working as well as before. So now on ventilion. I have had my hearing tested again as well, decreased since last test in 2006 one ear the other they say is OK. But last week a hernia appeared, well that is what they think it is. Back to the doctors on Monday to see what they are going to do about it. Probably surgery sometime. But in the meantime I am taking it easy.

Looking forward to my girlfriends 18th in a couple of weeks. Then it won’t be long until mine.

Not much exciting has happened to me so not much to say except I am still around.

No comments: