Thursday 29 May 2008

Hi guys well its nearly the start of June and its nearly my girlfriends birthday she will be 18 on the 31st .. yay :) . Any way things are looking up, I finally got a few members on my forum and
I even added a chat box u might catch me on it :D .

Now what have I been up to, well a fair bit since i last posted ... I bought some new speakers for my car and a CD player. I managed to install them all by myself ...:O haha Apart from that I have been making my forum and playing my xbox .

My concerns :
Fuel Prices: Well the price of fuel is really high here it is like $1.58 a litre!
My hernia: I have just learnt it is because I gained and lost so much weight, and it is common in weggies to get them. So yeh yet another blow haha. But like I said, things are looking up. Anyway I am going to Brisbane for checkups on the 30June .. wish me luck thats it for now people I am going to spend the day playing xbox haha :D

No comments: