Wednesday 20 June 2007

In hospital again..............

I have been in Brisbane just for usual checkups. On Monday got the all clear from my surgeon on the last lot of surgery. Seems everything went well.

So yesterday we booked out of our room, our flights were already booked, I just had appointments with my renal consultant. Everything was great until mum mentioned the long weekend when I have headaches and vomiting for three days. He then rang down to the nero surgeon for advice what to do. He remembered me, and said even though it was over a week ago, he got to C-T scans organized, one was with the dye, then I was admitted through emergency and had a lumber punch. I don't know what the results are yet the CTs I mean, but the lumber punch was clear. They are checking for small bleeds, maybe just warning ones. After the big bleed last year they think it is worth checking. But I am so pi##ed off with mum. Why did she have to tell them. I don't know when I even will be allowed out of hospital now. Our flight last night was cancelled and mum managed to get back into Ronald McDonald House. I am back in my old room. Yep same room in Wattlebrae Ward. Even the staff still remember me. I was only here two months ago. I am waiting to have a angiogram. So as usual it is nil by mouth. People complain about hospital food. In all my stays I rarely get to eat it. I have been waiting all day for this angio, it is after 5pm now and still haven't done it. I just want to get home as I have things I want to do.

I really wished mum didn't say anything. Not sure what is going to happen. I feel well but hungry. Hungry Jacks sounds pretty good but they won't let me eat until after the procedure. I am very cranky. Still haven't seen my main consultant. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: