Sunday 5 November 2006

What a waste last weekend was

Here it is another week gone. At least this weekend I feel much better. I worked all week last week just to be in hospital for the weekend. I had a headache and vomiting. By lunch time I could not handle it any more. Everytime I moved, I was sick. But I was admitted at our local hospital under, I think, instructions from my doctors in Brisbane. A CT scan was done, chest x-rays, blood tests. Then attached to a drip yet again and up to a ward in the hospital. By late that night I was feel much better, and apparently all the tests showed that everything was OK. Maybe it was a 24 hour bug, don't know. But I felt like s##t. I was let out on Sunday night. But my parents would not let me go to work on Monday. Ah well you get that. So I milled around home all day Monday annoying my father. LOL But I went to work the rest of the week.

Mum just reminded me that next weekend we are off to Brisbane again. Blood tests to be done this Monday. I means that I have to squeese heaps of things in this weekend. It is raining at the moment, so I thought I would catch up on this. Suns out already, we didn't get much.

No comments: